- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Starting in the quaint city of Tallinn, get under the skin of three former Soviet states as you explore Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Compare beautiful Old Towns, medieval castles and gothic churches, and sample the authentic Baltic cuisine. Visit two contrasting Polish cities, the capital Warsaw and the enchanting Krakow with its cobbled streets and famous castle. Spend time exploring Prague, one of the most magical places in Europe and home to the largest castle complex in the world, before soaking up the culture and music in Vienna. Ending in Budapest, relax in the thermal spas or cruise the Danube and witness one of the most spectacular parliaments in Europe.
Day 1: Arrive Tallinn
Day 2: Riga
Day 3: Riga
Day 4: Vilnius
Day 5: Vilnius
Day 6: Warsaw
Day 7: Warsaw
Day 8: Kraków
Day 9: Kraków
Day 10: Wroclaw
Day 11: Prague
Day 12: Prague
Day 13: Vienna
Day 14: Vienna
Day 15: Bratislava
Day 16: Budapest
Day 17: Depart Budapest
- 16 night(s) in hotels
- 16 Breakfast(s)
- Metro, Tram, Public Bus, Foot, Taxi, Train
- Guided tour of Trakai Castle
- Guided Tour of Auschwitz Concentration Camp
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 12+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Baltics Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 354 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 02 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Baltics Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Baltics Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.