- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit a bobsleigh track in Sigulda, Riga
- Explore Trakai Island Castle and Hill of Crosses in Lithuania
- Be blown away by the baroque architecture
The Baltics are scandalously sexy. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have more models per person than anywhere in the world. Their cities are full of exciting bars, banging nightclubs, and historic tales that are seriously engaging. On your wild escapades, you explore the beautiful cities full of Art Nouveau architecture, swoosh down a bobsleigh track and discover the trendiest European cities. Take this unforgettable adventure and be seduced by the unexpected beauty of the Baltics.
Day 1 : Tallinn
Day 2 : Tallinn To Riga
Day 3 : Riga To Vilnius
Day 4 : Vilnius
Day 5 : Vilnius To Warsaw
Day 6 : Warsaw
Day 7 : Warsaw To Berlin
Day 8 : Berlin
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- All coach transport
- Your legendary Busabout crew
- Orientation walks in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Warsaw
- Any international flights to Tallinn and from Berlin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Baltic Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 44 today.
- Save US$ 30+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Baltic Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 16 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Baltic Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Baltic Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.