7 Trips by TakingUThere - TUT Travel LdaRua de Campolide, nº27 - 4º Esq., Lisboa, Portugal
- Visit Castelo de São Jorge (São Jorge Castle).
- Enjoy panoramic area views from different locations of Lisbon.
- Discover 15th-century Lisbon at the Belem Region (Jerónimos Monastery and others).
- A fishing trip from Lisbon, to learn a centuries old traditional fishing technique
- Try a new type of travel experience
- Admire views of the Arrádida Mountains and one of the most beautiful bays in the world
- Immerse yourself in centuries of Jewish history in Portugal, especially Lisbon
- Visit Lisbon´s Synagogue and learn about its history
- Learn about the “Marranos”, who they were and the way they lived
- Discover Sintra's monuments, castles, and parks.
- Explore popular Cascais, at one time a simple fishing village.
- Visit the westernmost point in continental Europe.
Visit Sintra and the surrounding area on a private tour. Take in the village’s renowned ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Lisbon/Lisbon
- Operator TakingUThere - TUT Travel Lda
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 82 6 hours View Tour
- Visit the picturesque Azeitão region, known for its wines and cheeses.
- Admire breathtaking views of the Arrábida Natural Park mountain range.
- Visit 3 wine cellars and taste fine regional wines.
- A guided dolphin and sea life sightseeing tour, departing from Lisbon
- Cruise the coast on a modern catamaran or a restored salt galleon (depending on weather)
- Take in the amazing landscapes of the Arrábida Natural Park
From US$ 106 8 hours View Tour
- Taste the wines of Portugal's Cheleiros and Bucelas wine lands
- Visit 2 different wine cellars to sample a variety of Portuguese wines
- Learn about a wine that was long thought to be extinct
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results