Good to know
- Tour is available for guests of at least 6 years of age
- Reservation must be completed at least 5 days prior the tour date
- Tour is available every day, even on rainy days. The rickshaw has a roof as well as side windows and waterproof cover to keep you dry (days of non-operation may occur due to force majeure, such as earthquake, typhoon. . . )
- A maximum of 2 people per rickshaw
- The rickshaw route can and may be customized depending on your interests
- When making the booking, please indicate your preferred starting time between 10am and 2pm through the messaging system
- After the rickshaw ride in Asakusa are free to explore Asakusa for the day in your Kimono. Please keep in mind that the Kimono Studio closes at 5pm and that you will need to return the rented Kimono by that time. In case you would like to wear the Kimono for an entire day, we strongly recommend to come and get changed early
- Drop-off service is available for the following locations: Kaminarimon, Asakusa Station, Tokyo Skytree
- EXPECTING MOTHERS IN THEIR FIRST 16 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO RIDE A RICKSHAW
- It is not recommended for babies under six months old
- Cancellation more than one day prior to the tour: 100% refund.
- Cancellation 1 day prior to the tour: 50% refund.
- Cancellation on the day of the tour: no refu