- Bicycle tour
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
For 2020, the VeloClub Summit will be held in Taiwan and will include entry to the cycling bucket-list event, the Taiwan KOM!
That's right, for 2020 we are planning on taking the VeloClub Summit to Taiwan! In addition to an exclusive behind-the-scenes factory tour (we're pulling in all the favours on that one!) we'll be taking on a couple of days of chilled riding (think save-your-legs rides through jaw-dropping scenery, and relatively flat days), and as a finale we will be tackling the Taiwan KOM alongside the pros as part of the official race (well, alongside the pros until we all get dropped at the end of the neutral sector!).
It is an incredible event that we know you'll love. You'll even get to see the course before the event, as well as check out that final 10km!
Book now, and the moment the full itinerary comes out, we'll let you know. This trip will sell out, so don't miss out!
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Taipei are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this VeloClub 2020 Summit Taiwan KOM 19-24 Oct tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this VeloClub 2020 Summit Taiwan KOM 19-24 Oct tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged -1 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
VeloClub 2020 Summit Taiwan KOM 19-24 Oct tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this VeloClub 2020 Summit Taiwan KOM 19-24 Oct tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.