- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the teahouses and street food stalls of Jiufen.
- Eat your way through Tainan's famous night market.
- Enjoy a bike ride around picturesque Sun Moon Lake.
- See grottos and waterfalls in Taroko National Park.
Ample appetites and eager explorers come together on this 10-day tour through Taiwan. Just off Asia's typical tourist trail, Taiwan's vibrant culture shows through its bustling metropolises, awe-inspiring natural landscapes, and of course, those mouthwatering night markets. Embark on these unique experiences alongside newfound friends that have equally ambitious plans to see and do it all.
Day 1: Taipei
Day 2: Taipei
Day 3: Taipei/Tainan
Day 4: Tainan/Sun Moon Lake
Day 5: Sun Moon Lake
Day 6: Sun Moon Lake / Taroko (Hualien)
Day 7: Hualien/Taroko National Park
Day 8: Hualien/Yilan
Day 9: Yilan/Taipei
Day 10: Taipei
- Hotels (9 nts).
9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD160-210 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, fast train, local train, walking, bicycle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Full day north coast excursion
- Tainan walking tour
- Night market walk
- Sun Moon Lake hike and cycling tour
- Taroko National Park excursion with Baiyang Trail Hike
- Visit Hualien Railway Cultural Park
- Visit a tea farm
- Visit and lunch at the National Center for Traditional Arts
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Taipei are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Taiwan Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 110 today.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taiwan Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Taiwan Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taiwan Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.