- Explore the fascinating Ningxia Night Market
- Dive into authentic dishes such as scrummy pork and local soup
- Learn all about Taiwanese food from an local guide
- Get behind the scenes of Taiwan's exciting food culture – go oyster picking in Wangong, sip Yuchih black tea at a plantation, and cook spring onion pancakes with your own hand-picked ingredients.
- Become a 'Sweet Potato Mama' as you join a street-food merchant on their daily routine.
- Hike, ride and kayak around the stunning Sun Moon Lake.
From US$ 2,775 US$ 2,497 10 days View Tour
|Mar 15||10+ seats left|
|Apr 12||Only 10 seats left|
- Learn more about the cultural significance of Sweet Potato Mamas
- Serve potatoes to the locals during lunch
- Help single mothers become sweet potato vendors
- Discover Taipei with the real experts; its cabbies!
- See how locals live their life in the city
- Dive into the backstreets of the city to find out more about its beautiful culture
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results