- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Surf with professional instructors
- Enjoy wild nightlife
- Visit beautiful surf beaches
- Yoga classes, meals, sauna, accommodation and more included
Our Morocco Surf Camp includes a 6-night stay in our Surf Palace, three delicious meals per day, daily professional surf lessons with surfboard and wetsuit, daily transportation to the best waves, excursions to Paradise Valley, the traditional bathhouse and local “Souq” markets, two yoga classes, access to Surf Palace’s Jacuzzi hot tub, free WIFI access, live music, workshop games, cinema and surf movies, pool table, football table, Xbox, Roulette drinking games, a cooking class and access to our in-house sauna!
What’s not to like? Year ’round sun, world-class waves, a local chef whipping up your every meal, sunrises over the Sahara and sunsets over the Atlantic, panoramic ocean views from our ocean front balcony, after surf beers and wacky tobacco in your shisha pipe. And that’s just the half of what Morocco Surf Camp has to offer!
Our package is for everyone, from the seasoned surfer to those who simply want to wet their toes and sun their bellies. Our instructors specialise in teaching absolute beginners how to find their feet, and in taking those who want to step it up a bit to the multitude of world class waves dotted around this peninsula (you can see three of them from our hostel).
Although at the first meetup things were a bit awkward with the other people going on the trip- I didn't know any of them- my favorite thing of all was how fast the group bonded and what a great atmosphere was created! On the way back just 2 days later we were all singing together in the bus, laughing over all the crazy stories and being the nightmare of the rest of the bus :P
The hotel was a lot better than I expected- unfortunately we were out partying too much to actually enjoy the sauna and hot tub, but the food buffets were ok- nothing special- and the location was great, right near the center of town so we could go out to the shops during the afternoon off and easily get home from the nights out!
The skiing was amazing and the staff during the trip really helped us out by arranging the transportation and equipment rental so we didn't have to stress about that or pay extra fees. A few things I didn't like were that on the mountain the food was quite expensive... I would have liked to have lunch included or a picnic or something like that offered as well, and that we had to wait over an hour one morning for another tour that was riding on the same bus, which made us lose a few good hours.
But my biggest regret was having too much of a good time in the mountain pub the staff suggested for aprs-ski, as I was too hungover to fully enjoy the last morning on the slopes, but I will never forget Cisco's <3 and all their crazy drinking games ;)
Overall an amazing weekend, am looking forward to my next trips like this.”
Day 1: A Day in Morocco
Day 2: A Day in Morocco
Day 3: A Day in Morocco
Day 4: A Day in Morocco
Day 5: A Day in Morocco
Day 6: A Day in Morocco
Day 7: Last Day
- 6 nights accommodation in our Surf Palace (4-6 bed dorms)
- Daily healthy breakfast (e.g. eggs, cereal, delicious Moroccan bread, tea, coffee, juice, fruits)
- Daily packed lunch (e.g. fresh filled baguettes, rice/pasta salad, crisps, fruits and water)
- Delicious traditional dinners. BBQ every Saturday night.
- Daily professional surf lessons (2 hours theory and supervised free surf rest of the day)
- Daily transportation chasing the best waves of the day
- Surfboard and wetsuit hire
- 2 x yoga classes (60 min ea)
- Free access to the jacuzzi hot tub
- Agadir night city tour and clubbing party
- Paradise Valley trip
- Visit to the traditional bath house
- Visit to the traditional local ‘’Souq’’ markets
- Free WIFI internet access
- Live music, workshop games, cinema and surf movies, pool table, football table, Xbox, roulette
- Cooking class (starting end November)
- Free access to our in-house sauna ‘’Hammam’’ (starting mid-November)
- Double/Twin Room p/n
- Private Room p/n
- Bus Airport Transfer (one way)
- Any international flights to/from Taghazout are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco Surf Camp tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationStrictly 18+