- Whale & dolphin watching
- Optional snorkeling and swimming around Pamilacan Island
- Picnic lunch
One interesting aspect of this tour is that the boat crew and “spotters” for this tour are former whale hunters. Now specially trained, they gave up their traditional livelihood in favor of preserving the environment!
Other activities during this tour include swimming and snorkeling around Pamilacan Island, whose coral reef lies just off-shore. There will also be a village tour and picnic lunch. Snorkeling gear is available for rent at an additional cost for those who haven't brought their own.
- Complimentary round-trip hotel transfers
- Picnic lunch on Pamilacan Island
- Admission and entrance fees
- Snorkeling gear (available to rent for an additional fee)
- Optional gratuities
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be in the hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.