Table Mountain Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
7 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 9 Reviews
- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and view outstanding panoramas of Cape Town and beyond.
- See the beauty of Table Mountain National Park and its flora and fauna.
- Tour of the city, including the Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works and more.
- Skip the line for Table Mountain.
- Enjoy a city tour of Cape Town.
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Skip the line for Robben Island and Table Mountain.
- Cape Town city tour.
- See the colourful houses of Bokap.
- Explore the best of Cape Town.
- Enjoy a wine-tasting trip to Constantia.
- Get panoramic views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain.
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town View Map
- Operator Cape Town Day Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
Highlights7% off Today
- Search for the Big 5 in Kruger National Park.
- Soweto Tour, an integral town in the fight against apartheid.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route..
SavingUS$ 194From US$ 2,770 US$ 2,576 14 days View Tour
|Sep 8||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 6 seats left|
- Enjoy breathtaking, panoramic views of Cape Town from Table Mountain.
- Take a ferry to Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years.
- Explore the city center with a drive around the Malay Quarter.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results