- 780 views
You can share the above illustration on your site via this link
The United Arab Emirates is quickly becoming one of the most coveted tourist destinations in the world. The country offers endless opportunities for people. After all, it is the place of the future. You’re sure to fall in love with its mesmerizing architecture, towering skyscrapers, world-renowned malls, and larger-than-life resorts. If you love pampering yourself, UAE is the place to be!
- High Season: November - March
- Low Season: June - September
- All Seasons: November - March, April - May, June - October
- The best time to visit UAE is between November - March when the country is cooler and less humid. This is the best period for outdoor adventures in the deserts, or by the coast.
- Weather in UAE between March – May is slightly more humid but still bearable for those who want to head to the desert, where the air is slightly drier.
- If you wish to visit Dubai or Abu Dhabi and enjoy the shopping and luxury experiences that these cities have to offer, the question ‘when to visit UAE’ does not really have a wrong answer. Both cities are bustling with life throughout the entire year.
- Hotel prices are usually much higher between November - March, so make your reservations well in advance.
April to May — Spring / Good Season
The weather in UAE is close to perfection around the springtime. It is rather dry, so you won’t have to deal with those torrid, humid conditions. The winter crowds would have also left the country, so most of the major tourist destinations will be bereft of travelers.
- Avg. Temperature: 68 – 100° F / 20 – 38° C (in Abu Dhabi)
- Rainfall: 10 mm
- Season: Spring
- Highlights: You can explore popular sites such as Bur Dubai, the stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, and various spice and gold markets without being rushed by hurrying tourists. The museums and cultural hubs in Sharjah will also be worth a visit in these months. The Abu Dhabi Motor Rally and the Abu Dhabi International Book exhibition take place in April. If you are more of an adventure seeker, you can head to the East Coast, towards the Hajar Mountains, where you can find smaller beaches to relax or even take a swim in the ocean.
June to October — Summer / Low Season
Summer is a low season in the UAE for understandable reasons. The weather in UAE becomes extremely hot and humid during this period. A lot of hotels and resorts will offer great deals for those who want to visit in summer, so if you are interested in saving money, this would be the best time for you to do so.
- Avg. Temperature: 72 – 108° F / 22 – 42° C (in Abu Dhabi)
- Rainfall: 10 mm
- Season: Summer
- Highlights: The question of when to visit the UAE has many different answers depending on what you want to do. While summer is a bad season for those who want to engage in desert safaris, it is a pretty good season for those who just want to visit Abu Dhabi. The malls are all air-conditioned, and you’ll be able to get a great hotel at a bargain. Moreover, places like Burj Khalifa and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque will be considerably vacant, compared to the peak seasons. Now would be an ideal time to visit the Palm Jumeirah, before heading into the Burj al Arab for a drink. The Jumeirah beach and the beaches towards East Coast offer great diving opportunities. The water will be cold, and the visibility will be great during these months.
Ramadan celebrations will be underway during June and July, so you can binge out on some of the best Arab food once the sunsets. Towards October, the weather starts cooling down, and the crowds are yet to arrive, so it will be possible for you to take up camping and other desert activities.
November to March — Winter / High Season
Winter is the best season to travel to the UAE for a number of reasons. Most importantly, the humidity and the heat drop to a bearable level, making it much easier for those who love outdoor activities. There are a number of amazing events lined up during these months, making it definitely worth a visit.
- Avg. Temperature: 54 – 88° F / 12 – 31° C (in Abu Dhabi
- Rainfall: 10 – 20 mm
- Season: Winter
- Highlights: This is the best time to visit UAE for those who are fans of racing, for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix takes place in November, as does the internationally acclaimed Film Festival. The Abu Dhabi Festival, a city-wide celebration of the city’s culture (and excellent shopping scene) also takes place in November.
For a quintessential Dubai experience, book a desert safari, and beat the sand dunes in mighty jeeps. You can even enjoy camel rides into the desert. The weather will be quite cold during the early mornings, and nights tend to be chilly in the desert, so make sure you dress accordingly. These are the busiest months in UAE, so book your accommodation and tickets well in advance.