- Ride the stunning UNESCO Noto Valley.
- Visit the charming Baroque towns of Modica and Noto.
- Point-to-point rides through picturesque countryside and quaint villages.
SaveUS$ 91From US$ 1,825 8 days View Tour
|May 26||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 23||Only 5 seats left|
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient ruins in the Neapolis Archaeological Park and the attractive lanes and piazza's of Ortygia Island.
- Agrigento - Visit Sicily's most famous Classical remains in the Valley of the Temples with its remarkable Doric architecture.
- Palermo - Explore the cultural melting pot of Sicily's capital and visit the majestic Norman cathedral at nearby Monreale.
SavingUS$ 86From US$ 1,624 8 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 1||Only 9 seats left|
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient Greek and Roman sites of a city which once rivalled Athens in the Greek world.
- Agrigento - Visit the Valley of the Temples.
- Palermo - Sicily's capital, visit the majestic Norman cathedral at Monreale.
SavingUS$ 142From US$ 2,698 15 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 4 seats left|
|Sep 7||Only 9 seats left|
- Experience the breathtaking coastal scenery of eastern Sicily.
- Explore the ancient city of Syracuse with its incredible Greek Theatre.
- History, culture, white sand beaches and the Italian dolce vita – all in one week.
- Taste traditional food samples in typical tavernas.
- Sample fragrant local wines and liquors.
- Hear stories from your local, licensed guide in a small group setting.
- Discover Sicily on a small group tour of maximum 8 guests.
- Visit Taormina, the Godfather villages, Noto, Syracuse, Agrigento and Palermo.
- Enjoy local food and wine at wineries and on specific tours.
- Try volcanic wines and organic appetizers in a lava stone open-air amphitheater in Etna.
- Buy your produce at the local market and learn Sicilian cooking in a family trattoria.
- Explore the magnificent UNESCO heritage town of Noto.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Italy
Travelling to Italy? Chat with a local travel specialist in Italy who can help organize your trip.
Matteo Piccardi Travel Expert in Italy
Massimo Giannetto Travel Expert in Italy
Stefania Grillo Travel Expert in Italy