- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- Discover a new meaning to 'off the beaten path' as stroll through Sydney via a hidden trail
- Hear a warts and all account of the birth of modern Australia
- See all of Sydney’s most popular sights from a different perspective
- Unique photo opportunities along the way that only a local knows.
Get real! Skip the superficial and dive deep on this Sydney tour that reveals the bizarre backstories and incredible histories of the city's icons. Behind the froth and bubble of sexy Sydney lies the stories of the winners who made it... and losers who didn't.
Experience Sydney from a local perspective (which, let's face it, is the best perspective imaginable!). Explore all the city icons, like The Rocks, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the Sydney Opera House, but explore them in a way most tourists don’t. We’ll take the least-walked path on this Sydney walking tour, and meander through this fascinating city’s tumultuous history and into the modern day.
This historic Sydney walk will introduce you to the old and new of Sydney. We’ll wander past Cadman’s Cottage, the oldest building in Australia. Then, take a stroll down Argyle Place, Nurses Walk, and other ‘must do’ sites such as the Customs House and the Sydney Opera House, all with a local guide to show you the bits you’d miss on your own!
This Sydney tour is a warts and all account of the birth of modern Australia and the legacies left from decisions made and the people who made them: those who won, those who lost, and everyone in between. Factual, funny, irreverent, and anecdotal – this Sydney walking tour is a great local experience packed full of Sydney history!
- Local English-speaking guide.
- Items of a personal nature
- tips or gratuities for guides
- bottled water.
- Bookmundi is partner with Urban Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Full payment of 40 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Sydney With Conviction tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sydney With Conviction tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationMeeting start point : Booking Centre, Wharf 6, Circular Quay Sydney NSW 2000 Meeting end point : Sydney Opera House