- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Surfing, kitesurfing etc.
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Sydney's Bondi Beach. See Sydney Harbour and the Sydney Opera House
- Relax on the Whitehaven Beach
- Enjoy a day tour to the Great Barrier Reef
- Learn to surf in Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Sydney. See its important highlights and visit the famous Bondi Beach. Take surfing lessons in Surfers Paradise. Explore the Whitsunday Islands during a sailing trip and see corals and a variety of marine animals in the Great Barrier Reef.
Sail and snorkel in azure waters of the Pacific and relax on some of the world's best beaches during this tour. Please note that although this is a guided tour, the guides will be there during included tours and activities only and not at all times. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Sydney arrival
Day 2: Explore Sydney
Day 3: Sydney – Gold Coast (Surfers Paradise)
Day 4: Surfers Paradise
Day 5: Surfers Paradise – Airlie Beach
Day 6: Airlie Beach: Visit Whitehaven Beach
Day 7: Airlie Beach – Cairns (by train)
Day 8: Cairns – Port Douglas
Day 9: Port Douglas: Catamaran tour to the Great Barrier Reef
Day 10: Day 10 Port Douglas/Cairns
- Sydney sightseeing tour and Bondi Beach visit
- 1 surfing lesson with a local in Surfers Paradise
- Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven beach sailing trip
- Full-day sailing and snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef
- All transportation between destinations, transfers to/from the airports and to/from included activities.
- Nine night's accommodation in 4- or 5-star hotels depending on availability
- Arrival and departure transfers. All transport between destinations (plane, bus and train tickets). Transfers to and from included activities
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides during included tours and activities only
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Australia visa
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.