- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Fraser Island during a 4WD safari trip
- Sail around the amazing Whitsunday Islands
- Take a plunge in the stunning Great Barrier Reef
- Learn to surf in the iconic Byron Bay
See beautiful coastal towns such as Nimbin and relax on the stunning Rainbow and Airlie beaches. Enjoy cruising on the Great Barrier Reef, a stunning, 2,300km-long reef ecosystem, and explore the Whitsundays during a sailing trip. Other activities include a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island and a surfing lesson in the iconic Byron Bay.
With stunning destinations and tons of included activities, this trip will surely give you wonderful memories to treasure for a lifetime. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Sydney - Byron Bay (overnight bus)
Day 2: Surf lesson
Day 3: Byron Bay - Nimbin - Byron Bay
Day 4: Byron Bay - Brisbane
Day 5: Brisbane - Rainbow Beach
Day 6: Rainbow Beach - Fraser Island (4WD camping tour)
Day 7: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 8: Fraser Island - Rainbow Beach
Day 9: Rainbow Beach - Airlie Beach (overnight bus)
Day 10: Airlie Beach
Day 11: Whitsundays sailing trip
Day 12: Whitsundays Sailing trip
Day 13: Return to Airlie Beach
Day 14: Airlie Beach - Cairns
Day 15: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 16: Cairns departure
- Hop-on, hop-off bus from Sydney to Cairns. We will provide you with tickets and you will have to travel between the destinations on your own
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- An experienced tour guide at each destination
- Skydive Fraser Island
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight`
- Dolphin Kayak
- Excluded activities: Fraser Island 4WD driving: AUD15. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThese packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have held a drivers license for 1 year. It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.