- National parks
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Sydney and see its major attractions
- Enjoy a wine & cheese tasting experience in Hunter Valley
- Go for a sunset cruise in Port Macquarie and visit Koala Hospital
- Get up close to kangaroos, emus and more at Australian Animal Conservation Park
Take a refreshing dip in the cascading waters of Dangar Falls before heading for Byron Bay, a coastal town in New South Wales and a laid-back surfers paradise known for its boundless coastline and friendly locals. Sprawl on its warm sand and dive into the sea.
See some of the best coastal sceneries that this country has to offer and get the chance to indulge in family-run hospitality and locally produced food during this tour. This active tour style will provide opportunities for nature walks, swimming and spotting animals in the wild with a mix of boutique, 3 & 4 star hotels for you to sleep well at night.
Day 1: Sydney
Day 2: Hunter Valley and New Castle
Day 3: Port Macquarie via Forster
Day 4: Dorrigo National Park
Day 5: Dorrigo National Park to Byron Bay
Day 6: Byron Bay
Day 7: Byron Bay to Brisbane
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- 5 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Experienced tour guides
- All transport (private bus and boat trips)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- International flights to Sydney and from Byron Bay
- Kayak Tour in Byron Bay: AUD $64. Learn to Surf Byron Bay: AUD $70. Yoga in Byron Bay: AUD $70
- Anything mentioned optional
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTravelers must be 18+ to travel on the tour unless an approved minor (8+ years old) is accompanied by an adult. There is not age limit, but all guest must be young in spirit & active enough to participate daily in light to medium walks, some lasting up to 2 hours.