- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Call in at historic Berrima in the Southern Highlands
- Experience farm life at Gold Creek Station
- Enjoy a guided tour through impressive Parliament House
- Explore the Australian War Memorial
Visit historic Berrima and meet a grazier on his sheep station, then tour Parliament House and the Australian War Memorial in the nation’s capital. Travel on through Ned Kelly country on the way to thoroughly modern Melbourne, where you can explore the laneways and arcades that house cafés, boutique shops and cutting-edge street art.
Day 1: Day 1: Sydney – Canberra
Day 2: Day 2: Canberra – Beechworth
Day 3: Day 3: Beechworth – Melbourne
Day 4: Day 4: Melbourne Free Time
Day 5: Day 5: Farewell from Melbourne
- Quality accommodation
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director & Driver Guide
- Travel by luxury coach
- Any international flights to Sydney and from Melbourne (VIC) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with AAT Kings. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 47 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 24 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.