- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 8+ years old
- age_requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Sydney and see its major attractions
- Enjoy a wine & cheese tasting experience in Hunter Valley
- Go for a sunset cruise trip in Port Macquarie and visit a koala hospital
- Get up close with kangaroos, emus and more at Australian Animal Conservation Park
Take a refreshing dip in the cascading waters of Dangar Falls before heading for Byron Bay, a coastal town in New South Wales and a laid-back surfers paradise known for its boundless coastline and friendly locals. Sprawl on its warm sand and dive into the sea.
See some of the best coastal scenery that this country has to offer and get the chance to indulge in family-run hospitality and locally produced food during this tour. The active style of this trip means that you will enjoy opportunities for nature walks, swimming and spotting animals in the wild with a mix of boutique, three- and four-star hotels for you to sleep well at night.
Day 1: Sydney arrival
Day 2: Sydney – Hunter Valley & Newcastle
Day 3: Newcastle – Port Macquarie via Forster
Day 4: Dorrigo National Park
Day 5: Dorrigo National Park – Byron Bay
Day 6: Byron Bay
Day 7: Byron to Brisbane
- Meals: 5 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- All transport during the tour (private bus, boat cruises)
- Entrance tickets to an animal conservation park. Get up close to kangaroos, emus & more with a ranger to guide you
- Hunter Valley wine tour
- Pick to plate farm experience
- Unique & immersive aboriginal experience
- Port Macquarie sunset cruise & Koala hospital visit
- Byron bay sights
- Included free activities (walks, waterfalls, beaches, local experiences, etc)
- International flights to Sydney and from Byron Bay
- Travel insurance
- Australia visa fees
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Single rooms compulsory for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that you must be 18+ to join this tour unless an approved minor (8 to 17 years old) is accompanied by a parent/guardian. All guest must be young in spirit and active enough to participate daily in light to medium walks, some lasting up to two hours. Departure dates: Day 1 is always a Saturday in Sydney & Day 7 is always a Friday in Brisbane. Small groups allow for an intimate touring experience (Min 1, max 16). We include ‘mustsees’ but we also expose our guests to familyrun hospitality, locallyproduced food and wine and a variety of downtoearth experiences. We understand the importance of utilising the local community and businesses to create sustainable and long lasting relationships We use a mix of 4 star, boutique & familyrun accommodation so guests sleep well at night. Our active tour style provides opportunities for nature walks, snorkeling, swimming, spotting animals in the wild and other experiences.