- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- An amazing 9 days of fun in Sydney and the north coast including Jet Boating around Sydney Harbour, Learning to Surf with cool Aussie surf dudes, a private Sydney Harbour cruise, working on your tan on the world famous Bondi Beach and having a real Aussie beach BBQ with your new mates, exploring the stunning Port Stephens, sand boarding, spotting wild dolphins, seeing wild Kangaroos and Koalas, partying at some of Sydney’s best bars and clubs and much more!
- Make new friends and share the adventure in your first 9 days in Sydney, then continue your travels with them around Australia! We’ll even put you in touch with your group so you can start chatting before you go.
- Get all the important stuff like an Aussie Bank Account, Tax File Number and Medicare sorted. Then after Oz Intro get a paid job anywhere in Australia with the help, support and advice of your Group Leader and through our own ‘Oz Jobs’ program.
- Have the experience of a lifetime travelling around Australia when we help plan and organise all your onward travel after Oz Intro.
Oz Intro is the perfect start to your gap year, working holiday or holiday in Australia.
It’s an awesome group tour and package showing you the best of Sydney and beyond, that includes everything you’ll need to live, work and travel in Australia.
We’ll sort your visa, 8 nights accommodation, pick you up from the airport. You’ll go jet boating, experience the world famous Bondi Beach, sail around Sydney harbour, party at some of Sydney’s best bars and clubs, road trip north and learn to surf, go sand boarding, dolphin spotting, hang out with wild kangaroos, have a farewell dinner and much more. All with a Group Leader from the moment you step off the plane and an instant group of friends!
We’ll also help you find paid work, accommodation, and help you plan all your amazing travels around Australia with the new friends you’ve made. So you don’t need to worry about a thing.
I would absolutely recommend the Oz Intro trip for anyone looking to do solo travel. Beginning your time in Australia, whether it is for travel or work, Intro travel will help you start to finish. It is a great way to start off your trip and a great way to make friends that will last a lifetime.
Tom Dewsnap of Intro Travel specifically made my trip truly memorable. Tom was always patient with me and my barrage of never-ending emails, still he responded to all my questions and was extremely helpful. Every response always ended with him asking if there was anything else, he could help with. He continued this level of assistance and support through the entire trip. Tom even booked my entire travel plans so that upon getting to Australia I had no worries about my accommodation or anything!
Intro Travel is truly amazing from before your trip, during, and even after helping book your onward travel plans. Thank you!”
Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
Day 2: City Orientation, Jet Boating & Night out
Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
Day 4: Bondi Beach and Snorkeling
Day 5: Learn to Surf and Port Stephens
Day 6: Sand Boarding & Dolphins
Day 7: Chill out and get yourself sorted
Day 8: Essential & Work Help, Farewell Dinner
Day 9: Check out and onward travel
- 7 Nights in Sydney CBD at a multishare hostel
- 1 Night in Port Stephens at multishare Bush Bungalow
- 1 Breakfast, 4 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- 12 months ‘Oz Jobs’ Membership
- Airport pickup
- City Orientation
- Jet Boating on Sydney Harbour
- Learn to Surf
- Sydney Aquarium
- Bondi Beach
- Coastal Walk
- Blue Mountains
- Pub Crawl
- Group Leader
- Australian Bank Account
- Tax File Number
- Medicare Card
- SIM Card
- Unlimited Job finding assistance
- 24/7 Help & Support in Australia
- Help with all onward travel after Oz Intro
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Bookmundi is partner with Intro Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 23 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 130 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 05 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Oz Intro 9 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oz Intro 9 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.