- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise around the iconic Sydney Harbour by both jet boat and sail boat
- Visit the world famous Bondi Beach and walk the Bondi to Coogee Coastal path
- Try out sand boarding at the largest sand dunes in the southern hemisphere
- Learn to surf in Port Stephens with the help of qualified instructors
Planning on travelling Australia and want some help getting started? That’s what Oz Adventure is there for. Oz Adventure is the amazing Oz Intro package without the Oz Jobs work program, perfect for those on a tourist visa. Over 9 days, we’ll show you the very best that Sydney has to offer, including beach BBQs, a Sydney Harbour Cruise and beautiful coastal walks. We’ll then whizz you off to Port Stephens for a couple of days of surfing, sand boarding and kangaroo spotting, before heading back to Sydney to help you plan out your onward adventure in Australia. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better...
DAY 1: ARRIVE IN SYDNEY- SYDNEY
DAY 2: SYDNEY HARBOUR JET BOAT RIDE- SYDNEY
DAY 3: PRIVATE HARBOR CRUISE & TRAVEL PLANNING- SYDNEY
DAY 4: BONDI BEACH & BBQ- SYDNEY
DAY 5: PORT STEPHENS & SAND BOARDING
DAY 6: LEARN TO SURF & PARTY- SYDNEY
DAY 7: ONWARD TRAVEL PLANS- SYDNEY
DAY 8: SYDNEY EXPLORING- SYDNEY
DAY 9: ONWARD TRAVEL- SYDNEY
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- Port Stephens Overnight Trip
- 1 Breakfast, 4 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- All Transport
- •Personal Airport Pickup To The Hostel 24/7
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- City Orientation
- Jet Boating on Sydney Harbour
- Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Learn to Surf
- Sand Boarding
- Hang Out With Kangaroos
- Bondi Beach & Coastal Walk
- Beach Volleyball & Snorkelling
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 24+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oz Adventure 9 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 140 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 30 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Oz Adventure 9 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oz Adventure 9 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.