- duration 11 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 6
- age requirement 18-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Private group wine tastings
- Behindthescenes wine making tour
- Gourmet restaurant lunch
- Visit a variety of cellar doors
Our day starts nice and early with your Sydney pick up. Get to know your group and before you know it, we cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and are on our way to the Hunter Valley! First stop is a boutique, family owned winery where you'll have the chance to go behind-the-scenes on a winemaking tour. Learn all about the processes and knowledge that goes into making wine, then taste the wine!
Throughout the day, we visit several wineries where you'll taste a variety of different wines, only available at the cellar door. You will learn about the story behind each winery, taste local cheese and visit the No 1 Cellar Door in 2020 where you'll taste wine paired with delicious local chocolate!
A one course restaurant lunch accompanied by a glass of wine or beer is included Rolling hills, lakes and vineyards all around, what more could one wish for?!
- Wine tastings at three cellar doors
- Behind-the-scenes wine making tour
- Restaurant lunch including a glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Local cheese tasting
- Local chocolate tasting
- Any international flights to/from Sydney are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hunter Valley Day Trip tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWhat to bring: Water bottle, enclosed toe shoes, warm clothing, hat, sunscreen, camera, money to purchase beverages, snacks and wine. Child policy: Children are not permitted to travel on this tour. All persons must be aged 18 years and older. Dietary requirements: Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise reservations at time of booking. Tour operations: We reserve the right to alter the itinerary in the event of bad weather, to ensure customer safety is maintained.