- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Sydney and see its main attractions, including the Sydney Opera House
- Go out on a day cruise trip in the Great Barrier Reef. Visit 2 reef sites & snorkel
- Enjoy a wine & cheese tasting experience in Hunter Valley
- Visit Fraser Island and Whitsundays as well as Whitehaven Beach
Next on the itinerary is Dorrigo National Park, where you will visit a local koala hospital, before you head for Byron Bay, a laid-back surfers paradise with a boundless coastline and friendly locals. Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime 4WD adventure on Fraser Island. Take a leisurely day cruise through the postcard-perfect islands of the Whitsundays, including a stop at the famed Whitehaven Beach.
Go out on a full-day exploration of the Great Barrier Reef and visit two different reef sights. Also included is snorkeling and marine conservation commentary from your boat crew. Beautiful scenery, great food and a variety of down-to-earth experiences that can only be enjoyed in small groups await you during this trip. Scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Sydney arrival
Day 2: Sydney – Hunter Valley and Newcastle
Day 3: Newcastle – Port Macquarie via Forster
Day 4: Dorrigo National Park
Day 5: Dorrigo National Park – Byron Bay
Day 6: Byron Bay
Day 7: Noosa & Fraser Island
Day 8: Fraser Island
Day 9: Airlie Beach – Gateway to the Whitsunday Islands
Day 10: Whitsunday Islands cruise & Airlie Beach
Day 11: Mission Beach
Day 12: Cairns via the Atherton Tablelands
Day 13: Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
Day 14: Cairns
- Total meals: 12 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- All transport (Private buses, domestic flight & boat trips)
- Included free activities most days (Walks, waterfalls, beaches, local experiences)
- 2 night Fraser Island 4WD adventure
- Whitsundays Island Explorer day cruise with a visit to Whitehaven beach, snorkeling opportunities & lunch on board
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise including 2 reef sites, bird sanctuary, snorkeling, lunch on board and optional scuba diving
- Australian animal conservation park - Get up close to kangaroos, emus & more with our own ranger to guide us
- Port Macquarie sunset cruise with drinks
- Port Macquarie koala hospital visit
- Included free activities (Walks, waterfalls, beaches, local experiences daily)
- Unique & immersive aboriginal experience
- International flights to Sydney and from Cairns
- Anything mentioned 'optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save US$ 123+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMust be 18+ to travel on the tour unless an approved minor (8-17 years old) is accompanied by an adult. All guest must be young in spirit & active enough to participate daily in light to medium walks, some lasting up to 2 hours Via Travel will do everything in our power to run according to schedule but can’t guarantee pick up or drop off times (E.g in case of traffic, incidents out of our control) and are not liable for passengers’ failure to connect with other services.