- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 25 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Taste wine in two different wine producing areas.
- Sleep under the stars at Uluru.
- Island hop through the Whitsundays.
- Marvel at the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road.
Sydney, Melbourne, Fraser Island, the Whitsundays — your crash course in all things Australia starts now. For 25 days, you’ll head up the East Coast (and participate in wine tastings, surf lessons, and maxi yacht sailing), fly to Alice Springs, then go down south to Kings Canyon, Uluru, and Adelaide, just to name a few destinations. The Great Ocean Road will eventually lead you to Melbourne, and a wide variety of accommodations and transport along the way will keep things exciting. With a competitive price and small tour group, there’s never been a better time to discover the Land Down Under.
Day 1: Sydney
Day 2: Sydney
Day 3: Sydney/Tamworth
Day 4: Tamworth/Yamba
Day 5: Yamba/Byron Bay
Day 6: Byron Bay
Day 7: Byron Bay/Brisbane
Day 8: Brisbane/Noosa Everglades
Day 9: Noosa Everglades/Fraser Island
Day 10: Fraser Island/Airlie Beach
Day 11: Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
Day 12: Whitsunday Islands
Day 13: Whitsunday Islands/Airlie Beach
Day 14: Airlie Beach/Cairns
Day 15: Cairns
Day 16: Cairns/Alice Springs
Day 17: Alice Springs/Uluru
Day 18: Uluru
Day 19: Uluru/Coober Pedy
Day 20: Coober Pedy/Ikara-Flinders Ranges
Day 21: Ikara-Flinders Ranges/Adelaide
Day 22: Adelaide
Day 23: Adelaide/Halls Gap
Day 24: Halls Gap/Port Campbell
Day 25: Port Campbell/Melbourne
- Hostels (16 nts), swag camping (2 nts), maxi yacht (2 nts), cabins (2 nt), overnight train (1 nt), underground hostel (1 nt). All nights multi-share.
17 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD595-775 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, train, maxi yacht, 4x4 vehicle, ferry, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Reef Ecologic Coral Restoration, Whitsunday Islands
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Hands-On Moment: Wine Tutorial, Hunter Valley
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Byron Bay
- Your Discover Moment: Byron Bay
- Your Discover Moment: Cairns
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Cairns
- Your Foodie Moment: Local Food Experience, Clare Valley
- Your Discover Moment: Adelaide
- Sydney orientation walk
- Fraser Island 4x4 excursion
- Entrance fees to Cooloola Recreation Area and Fraser Island in Great Sandy National Park
- Noosa Everglades overnight experience
- Noosa Everglades canoeing excursion
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion (3 days)
- Whitehaven Beach visit
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk at Uluru and visit to the culture centre
- Underground mine tour (Coober Pedy)
- Walks at Kings Canyon and Grampians National Park
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Sydney and from Melbourne are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Australia Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 21 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Australia Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Australia Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.