- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a day trip to the Blue Mountains and learn about their cultural significance
- See the sights on a guided walking tour of Sydney including the Opera House & Watson's Bay
- Pay your respects at the ANZAC Memorial in Hyde Park, Sydney
- Spend the afternoon at Sydney's Bondi Beach & swim in the dreamy blue waters
Discover the incredible mix of landscapes and activities that makes Aussie so unique. Start in Sydney and the East Coast with plenty of beach time at Bondi, Byron Bay and sailing the sun-drenched Whitsundays, before escaping to the Northern Territory for endless iconic landscapes, including 3 nights at the unforgettable Uluru. One minute you're in a city downing kaffir lime cocktails, next you're gazing up at the stars in the wilderness of the outback. You'll feel like a true blue Aussie in no time.
Day 1: Arrive Sydney
Day 2: Sydney
Day 3: Sydney
Day 4: Sydney to Byron Bay
Day 5: Byron Bay
Day 6: Byron Bay to Noosa Everglades via Hosanna Farm
Day 7: Noosa Everglades - Fraser Island Day Trip
Day 8: Noosa Everglades to the Whitsundays
Day 9: The Whitsundays
Day 10: The Whitsundays to Magnetic Island via Townsville
Day 11: Magnetic Island
Day 12: Magnetic Island to Cairns via Townsville
Day 13: Cairns
Day 14: Cairns
Day 15: Cairns to Darwin
Day 16: Darwin to Kakadu National Park
Day 17: Kakadu National Park
Day 18: Kakadu National Park to Darwin
Day 19: Darwin to Uluru
Day 20: Uluru
Day 21: Uluru via Kings Canyon
Day 22: Uluru
- 21 nights: Multi-share hostel-style accommodation with a special stay at an eco camp (complete with Kangaroos), as well as two nights on a sailing yacht. With accommodation this centrally located you'll be right in the action and ready to enjoy your days after a comfy night's sleep. In the outback we'll stay in a lodge, a hostel and a n authentic wilderness special stay, Bush Bungalows in Kakadu National Park.
- We'll provide 25 of your meals and the rest are up to you. Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats. Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. Local Guides who show you a different side to Australia. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Sydney and NSW and from Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Big Walkabout tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 133+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Big Walkabout tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 17 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Big Walkabout tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Big Walkabout tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.