- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-95 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23193
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Meet a local grazier at Gold Creek Station
- Learn about volcanic formations from an Indigenous perspective on a guided tour of Tower Hill
- Taste some of Kangaroo Island’s finest beer at a local brewery
- Learn about seal conservation as you embark on a guided walk on Kangaroo Island
- Connect with 9 local specialists
- Try some of the Barossa Valley's best wine at Seppeltsfield before exploring their Jam Factory to watch local artisans at work, watch soap making or try some of the handmade skin and body oils at Vasse Virgin
- Show more
This trip fully deserves its name. Expect to sample some of Southern Australia’s most drool-worthy produce – think craft beers, wines and cheeses – and also savour some of its most dreamy landscapes, from the Great Ocean Road’s Twelve Apostles to the sparkling coves of South Australia on a Kangaroo Island tour. In between there are Phillip Island little penguins, Melbourne laneways, the Barossa and Canberra, Australia’s culture-filled capital.
Day 1: Sydney - Canberra
Day 2: Canberra - Wangaratta
Day 3: Wangaratta - Melbourne
Day 4: Melbourne Free Time
Day 5: Melbourne - Warrnambool
Day 6: Warrnambool - Naracoorte
Day 7: Naracoorte - Kangaroo Island
Day 8: Kangaroo Island
Day 9: Kangaroo Island - Adelaide
Day 10: Adelaide Hills and the Barossa
Day 11: Farewell from Adelaide
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Centrally located premium hotels
- National Park entrance fees
- Any international flights to Sydney and NSW and from Adelaide are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tastes of Southern Australia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. World Nomads' travel insurance has been designed by travelers for travelers.
- Earn US$ 149+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tastes of Southern Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 May 2024, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tastes of Southern Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Tastes of Southern Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.