- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Snap a photo of the iconic Sydney Opera House.
- Visit a koala hospital.
- Learn to surf at Spot X Surf Camp.
- Hit the beach in Byron Bay
Now's the time to explore Australia on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Think Australia’s out of your league if you’re short on time and cash? Think again! This quick (and bank account-friendly) week-long jaunt from Sydney-to-Brisbane squeezes tons of excitement into a short time frame at a price that'll fit your budget. Explore Sydney’s harbourfront, learn to surf at Spot X Surf Camp, then move on to the coastal town of Byron Bay. It’s Oz in a flash for a fraction of the cost.
Day 1: Sydney
Day 2: Sydney
Day 3: Sydney/Arrawarra
Day 4: Arrawarra
Day 5: Arrawarra/Byron Bay
Day 6: Byron Bay
Day 7: Byron Bay/Brisbane
- Hostels (6 nts, multi-share with 4-6 people), ensuite facilities are available on some nights.
4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD165-215 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Spot X
- Your Discover Moment: Byron Bay
- Sydney orientation walk
- Beach time in Byron Bay
- Koala hospital visit
- Kangaroo trek
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Sydney and NSW and from Brisbane are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sydney to Brisbane Experience: Koalas & Surfing tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sydney to Brisbane Experience: Koalas & Surfing tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sydney to Brisbane Experience: Koalas & Surfing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sydney to Brisbane Experience: Koalas & Surfing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.