- Cruise around the iconic Sydney Harbour by private sailboat.
- Hang out like a local on the worldfamous Bondi Beach, go snorkelling and enjoy an Aussie BBQ and a few beers.
- Learn to surf and try sand boarding on the largest sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere.
- All the important stuff for living and working in Oz, including a bank account, tax file number and Medicare.
- Join our Oz Jobs program and get help with securing a paid job anywhere in Australia.
Planning on spending a gap year or working holiday Down Under? Then Oz Intro is for you. Winner of the best tour in Oceania 5 years in a row, Oz Intro is the ultimate working holiday group tour and starter package. As well as easing you into life in Australia and showing you the best of Sydney and beyond, this tour package (and our expert team) helps you find paid work, sorts out your accommodation, and helps you plan your onward travel in Australia. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable group leader and an instant crew of new mates? We can’t think of a better way to kick off your year of adventure!
Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
Day 2: City Orientation & Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
Day 3: Bondi Beach & BBQ
Day 4: Port Stephens & Sandboarding
Day 5: Learn to Surf
Day 6: Onward Travel Planning & Party time!
Day 7: Oz Jobs Program & Farewell Dinner
Day 8: Check Out & Onward Travel
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- Port Stephens Overnight Trip
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hostel 24/7
- Help with Onward Travel
- City Orientation
- Jet Boating on Sydney Harbour
- Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Learn to Surf
- Sand Boarding
- Hang Out With Kangaroos
- Bondi Beach & Coastal Walk
- Beach Volleyball & Snorkelling
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oz Intro Sydney tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 September 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 September 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Oz Intro Sydney tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oz Intro Sydney tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- All travellers are recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.
In terms of booking a flight, should I book one to arrive at least a night beforehand and find my own accommodation for that night? Also, if I do that, would you still be able to supply the transfer from the airport?
Apart from the pick-up, transfer to accommodation and group dinner, there are no other activities planned for day 1, meaning you can arrive at any time. Arriving before the tour start date is up to you. If you wish to arrive a day early, then the tour operator will provide you with an arrival transfer only if you are accommodating in the base hostel, which is the starting hotel of the tour. If this is your preference, the tour operator can also arrange the pre-tour accommodation for you.