- Sightseeing tour
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise around the iconic Sydney Harbour by both jet boat and sail boat
- Visit the world famous Bondi Beach and walk the Bondi to Coogee Coastal path
- Try out sand boarding at the largest sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere
- Sort all the important stuff for living and working in Oz, including a bank account, tax file number and Medicare
Planning on spending a gap year or working holiday Down Under? That’s what Oz Intro is there for. As well as easing you in to life in Australia and showing you some of our favourite spots in Sydney and beyond, this trip package (and our expert team) helps you find paid work, sorts out your accommodation, and helps you plan your onward travel in Australia. Over 9 days we’ll show you the very best that Sydney has to offer, beach BBQs and a Harbour Cruise included, then whizz you off to Port Stephens for a couple of days of surfing, sand boarding and kangaroo spotting. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? We can’t think of a better way to kick off your year of adventure!
Day 1: Arrive in Sydney - Sydney
Day 2: Sydney orientation & jet boating - Sydney
Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise - Sydney
Day 4: Bondi Beach & BBQ- Sydney
Day 5: Sand boarding & Port Stephens - Port Stephens
Day 6: Learn to surf - Sydney
Day 7: Onward travel plans - Sydney
Day 8: Oz jobs program - Sydney
Day 9: Check out & onward travel - Sydney
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- Port Stephens Overnight Trip
- 1 Breakfast, 4 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- All Transport
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hostel 24/7
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- City Orientation
- Jet Boating on Sydney Harbour
- Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Learn to Surf
- Sand Boarding
- Hang Out With Kangaroos
- Bondi Beach & Coastal Walk
- Beach Volleyball & Snorkelling
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oz Intro 9 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 June 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Oz Intro 9 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oz Intro 9 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.
In terms of booking a flight, should I book one to arrive at least a night beforehand and find my own accommodation for that night? Also, if I do that, would you still be able to supply the transfer from the airport?
Apart from the pick-up, transfer to accommodation and group dinner, there are no other activities planned for day 1, meaning you can arrive at any time. Arriving before the tour start date is up to you. If you wish to arrive a day early, then the tour operator will provide you with an arrival transfer only if you are accommodating in the base hostel, which is the starting hotel of the tour. If this is your preference, the tour operator can also arrange the pre-tour accommodation for you.