- Cruise around the iconic Sydney Harbour by private sailboat.
- Hang out like a local on the worldfamous Bondi Beach, go snorkelling and enjoy an Aussie BBQ and a few beers.
- Learn to surf and try sand boarding on the largest sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Plan your trip of a lifetime in Australia with the help of our friendly team.
Planning on travelling Australia and want some help getting started? That’s what Oz Adventure is there for. Oz Adventure is the amazing Oz Intro package without the Oz Jobs work program, perfect for those on a tourist visa. Over 8 days, we’ll show you the very best that Sydney has to offer, including beach BBQs, a Sydney Harbour Cruise and beautiful coastal walks. We’ll then whizz you off to Port Stephens for a couple of days of surfing, sand boarding and kangaroo spotting, before heading back to Sydney to help you plan out your onward adventure in Australia. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable group leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better
Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
Day 2: City Orientation & Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
Day 3: Bondi Beach & BBQ
Day 4: Port Stephens & Sandboarding
Day 5: Learn to Surf
Day 6: Onward Travel Planning & Party time!
Day 7: Explore Sydney & Farewell Dinner
Day 8: Check Out & Onward Travel
- 7nights Accommodation
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Group Leader
- Airport pickup
- City Orientation
- Aboriginal Culture
- Learn to Surf
- Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Bondi Beach
- Coastal Walk
- Beach BBQ & Volleyball
- Port Stephens
- Sand Boarding
- Hang out with Kangaroos
- Medicare Card
- SIM Card
- 24/7 Help & Support in Australia
- Help with all onward travel after Oz Adventure.
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oz Adventure Sydney tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 October 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Oz Adventure Sydney tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oz Adventure Sydney tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- All travellers are recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.