- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on Sydney harbour.
- Take an interpretive walk with an indigenous guide.
- Get an exclusive tour of a research aquarium.
- Witness thousands of glowworms lighting up the scenery
Discover the highlights of Australia and New Zealand on this epic adventure, exploring vibrant cities, breathtaking natural wonders, and unique cultural traditions. Experience an indigenous welcome in Sydney and witness the dazzling marine life of the Great Barrier Reef on an optional snorkelling or diving excursion. Enjoy a Maori feast in Rotorua, glide through majestic, wildlife-rich fjords, and end your journey in Queenstown, the adventure capital of the world.
Day 1: Sydney
Day 2: Sydney
Day 3: Sydney/Port Douglas
Day 4: Port Douglas
Day 5: Port Douglas/Cairns
Day 6: Cairns
Day 7: Cairns/Uluru
Day 8: Uluru
Day 9: Uluru/Melbourne
Day 10: Melbourne
Day 11: Melbourne
Day 12: Melbourne/Auckland
Day 13: Auckland
Day 14: Auckland/Rotorua
Day 15: Rotorua
Day 16: Rotorua/Christchurch
Day 17: Christchurch/Franz Josef
Day 18: Franz Josef
Day 19: Franz Josef/Queenstown
Day 20: Queenstown/Fiordland National Park
Day 21: Fiordland National Park/Queenstown
Day 22: Queenstown
Day 23: Queenstown
- Hotel (21 nts), cruise boat (1 nt, seasonal).
22 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD925-1205 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, train, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: The Rocks Indigenous Dreaming and Welcome Tour, Sydney
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: James Cook University Research Aquarium, Cairns
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Melbourne Foodie Walk, Melbourne
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Waiheke Island Wineries, Waiheke Island
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet a Maori Elder, Rotorua
- Your Discover Moment: Cairns
- Sydney Harbour dinner cruise
- Aboriginal walk through the Daintree Rainforest
- Sunrise interpretive walk at Uluru
- Melbourne orientation walk
- Visit glowworm caves
- Scenic TranzAlpine train
- Queenstown gondola ride
- Wilderness day cruise (winter) or overnight cruise (summer) in Fiordland National Park
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Sydney and NSW and from Queenstown are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Australia & New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 308+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Australia & New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Australia & New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Australia & New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.