- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the Red Centre and witness the majesty of Uluru at sunrise.
- Discover Melbourne's hidden laneways.
- Tour the James Cook University Aquarium.
- Enjoy an Indigenous experience in the heart of Sydney's waterfront.
Experience the wonders of the land down under, journeying from sunny Sydney to the edge of the Great Barrier Reef and into the heart of the mystical Red Centre. Meet members of Australia’s indigenous community—the world’s oldest living culture—in Daintree Rainforest and Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park; get up close to fascinating marine creatures at a research aquarium founded by a National Geographic Grantee; and cap off your adventure in quirky, colourful Melbourne.
Day 1: Sydney
Day 2: Sydney
Day 3: Sydney/Port Douglas
Day 4: Port Douglas
Day 5: Port Douglas/Cairns
Day 6: Cairns
Day 7: Cairns/Uluru
Day 8: Uluru
Day 9: Uluru/Melbourne
Day 10: Melbourne
Day 11: Melbourne
Day 12: Melbourne
- Hotels (11 nts).
11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD605-790 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: The Rocks Indigenous Dreaming and Welcome Tour, Sydney
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: James Cook University Research Aquarium, Cairns
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Melbourne Foodie Walk, Melbourne
- Your Discover Moment: Cairns
- Sydney Harbour cruise
- Indigenous dreamtime walk through the Daintree Rainforest at Mossman Gorge
- Sunrise interpretive walk at Uluru
- Walk through Walpa Gorge in Kata Tjuta
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Sydney and NSW and from Melbourne are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Australia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 255 today.
- Save US$ 170+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.