- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Wine tasting and grape stomping in Hunter Valley
- Surf lesson at Spot X Camp
- Visit Surfers Paradise
- Party on the Gold Coast
In Australia, the East Coast is the road well-travelled - and for good reason! Expect surfing in Byron Bay, plenty of swim stops at Fraser Island and even a spot of sailing in the heavenly Whitsundays. On land, sea or through the air (skydiving is an option), this trip will show you the best and the most beautiful parts of this amazing corner of the world. Ready to get cruisin'? Good!
Day 1 : Sydney to Surf Camp
Day 2 : Surf Camp to Byron Bay
Day 3 : Byron Bay
Day 4 : Byron Bay to Gold Coast
Day 5 : Gold Coast to Fraser Island
Day 6 : Fraser Island (Guided Full Day Tour)
Day 7 : Fraser Island to Farm Stay
Day 8 : Farm Stay
Day 9 : Farm Stay to Whitsundays Sailing
Day 10 : Airlie Beach
Day 11 : Airlie Beach
- 3 nights in hotels
- 4 nights in lodges
- 2 nights in hostels
- 1 night sailing on a yacht
- 10 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi
-Skydiving in Byron Bay: from $309.00
-Surf lesson in Byron Bay: from $65.00
-Dolphin kayaking in Byron Bay: from $69.00
-Scenic flight over Fraser Island: from $80.00
-Horse riding at Myella Farm: from $80.00
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Sydney and NSW and from Airlie Beach are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this East Coast Cruisin' tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 117 today.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East Coast Cruisin' tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 May 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
East Coast Cruisin' tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East Coast Cruisin' tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.