- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a day trip to the Blue Mountains and learn about their cultural significance
- See the sights on a guided walking tour of Sydney including the Opera House & Watson's Bay
- Pay your respects at the ANZAC Memorial in Hyde Park, Sydney
- Spend the afternoon at Sydney's Bondi Beach & swim in the dreamy blue waters
Ahh, the famous East Coast, where you can expect wildlife tours and bushwalks between beaches and sunsets. Kicking things off in Sydney, you'll sleep at an Eco Camp in the Noosa Everglades, breakfast with koalas on Magnetic Island, learn to surf at Byron Bay and gaze out over the Whitsundays from Airlie Beach. This is a one way ticket to wanting to live the Aussie lifestyle for good.
Day 1: Sydney
Day 2: Sydney
Day 3: Sydney
Day 4: Sydney to Byron Bay
Day 5: Byron Bay
Day 6: Byron Bay to Noosa Everglades via Hosanna Farm
Day 7: Noosa Everglades - Fraser Island Day Trip
Day 8: Noosa Everglades to the Whitsundays
Day 9: The Whitsundays
Day 10: The Whitsundays to Magnetic Island via Townsville
Day 11: Magnetic Island
Day 12: Magnetic Island to Cairns via Townsville
Day 13: Cairns
Day 14: Cairns
Day 15: Depart Cairns
- 14 nights: Multi-share hostel-style accommodation with a Special Stay at an Eco Camp in the Noosa Everglades (complete with kangaroos.) With accommodation this centrally located you'll be right in the action and ready to enjoy your days after a comfy night's sleep.
- We'll provide 14 of your meals and the rest are up to you. Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats. Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life and occasional Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Sydney and NSW and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Beaches and Reefs tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 205 today.
- Save US$ 65+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beaches and Reefs tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 24 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Beaches and Reefs tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beaches and Reefs tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.