- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a 2 day trip to Fraser Island
- Go river tubing on Barrington River
- Explore Byron Bay
- Experience the night in Tully Rainforest UNESCO World Heritage site
Travel from Sydney to Cairns on this 17-day adventure! Take a walk through the desert, climb a dune, snorkel, swim in crystal clear waters. Enjoy the islands along Australia´s beautiful East Coast!
Day 1: Sydney - Barrington Tops, Australia
Day 2: Barrington Tops - Surf Camp, Australia
Day 3: Surf Camp - River Retreat, Australia
Day 4: River Retreat - Byron Bay, Australia
Day 5: Byron Bay, Australia
Day 6: Byron Bay, Australia
Day 7: Byron Bay - Rainbow Beach, Australia
Days 8 - 9: Rainbow Beach - Fraser Island, Australia
Day 10: Rainbow Beach, Australia
Day 11: Rainbow Beach - Emu park, Australia
Day 12: Great Keppel Island - Airlie Beach, Australia
Day 13: Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach, Australia
Day 14: Airlie Beach - Magnetic Island, Australia
Day 15: Magnetic Island, Australia
Day 16: Magnetic Island - Tully Rainforest Experience, Australia
Day 17: Tully - Cairns, Australia
- Hostel dorms
- 8 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 9 Dinner(s)
- Transportation as provided in itinerary
- English speaking guides
- Hunter Valley wine tasting
- River tubing on the Barrington River
- Koala hospital visit
- A surf lesson
- River canoeing or bush walk
- 2day/1nigh Fraser Island our
- half day sea kayaking trip with dolphins
- Great Keppel Island adventure
- Whitsundays snorkeling
- Whitehaven Beach boat trip
- Tully Rainforest Experience
- All national park fees
- Necessary equipment
- Traveling insurance
- Additional activities
- Personal Expenses
- Accommodation Pick-up/Drop-off
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Aussie Group Explorer 17D/16N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Aussie Group Explorer 17D/16N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Aussie Group Explorer 17D/16N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Accommodation Note: If staying in a dorm you will be put in single sex dorms wherever possible
Guide Note: You will be with the same group of travellers for the duration of the trip, but you may not always have the same guide.
Group Size Note: Although the group travelling will not exceed 24 passengers, a number of the activities including the cruise in the Whitsundays, four-wheel-drive touring on Fraser Island, and rail journey are not exclusive to the group. You will travel with additional people and will have larger group sizes on those days.
Please note that the details of this itinerary are subject to change according to weather conditions and other circumstances outside of our control.
Please note that for the twin/double accommodation category you will have to pay an additional local fee of $100AUD upon arrival.
Age Restriction: Travellers must be at least 18 years of age. Trip recommended for travellers aged between 18-35.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols