- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the sunrise over Dune 45 and the Naukluft Mountains
- Visit the spectacular Dead Vlei and the Sesriem Canyon
- Experience stunning abstract African landscapes
Admire stunning views across the mountains and desert, see Africa’s wonderful wildlife, and climb the unique slopes of famous Dune 45 on a weekend getaway.
Day 1: Swakopmund - Desert Camp near Sesriem, Namibia (Day 1: Swakopmund - Desert Camp near Sesriem, Namibia)
Day 2: Desert Camp near Sesriem, Namibia (Day 2: Desert Camp near Sesriem, Namibia)
Day 3: Desert Camp near Sesriem - Windhoek, Namibia (Day 3: Desert Camp near Sesriem - Windhoek, Namibia)
- 2 nights twin sharing or single accommodation
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Transport in a custom built safari vehicle
- Pick up & drop off within Windhoek city limits
- Excursion & wildlife activity
- Full day excursion into Sossusvlei
- Cheetah activity on Day 3
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park entry fees
- Airplane tickets
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 29+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sossusvlei Express Chalet Safari 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 251 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 15 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sossusvlei Express Chalet Safari 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sossusvlei Express Chalet Safari 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Note: Sleeping bags or bath towels are not necessary but please bring swimwear and pool towels, especially during the summer months.
This safari is semi-participation you will be asked to help with light kitchen duties.