- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Swakopmund begin your tour in Namibia's premier beach resort with a full day to relax on the sandy beaches or join optional activities
- Okavango Delta explore the network of channels aboard traditional mokoro canoes and enjoy a guided game walk in search of wildlife
- Etosha National Park explore Namibia's premier national park on game drives, looking out for lions, cheetah, rhinos and more
- Victoria Falls take a guided tour of the mighty UNESCOlisted waterfall and enjoy a sunset cruise on the rushing Zambezi River
SMALL GROUP ACCOMMODATED SAFARI :Embark upon an amazing two week adventure in Southern Africa. From Swakopmund take in the highlights of Namibia and Botswana, en route to Zimbabwe's spectacular Victoria Falls. Travel through incredible landscapes, visit a Himba village and encounter wonderful wildlife on safari in Etosha and Chobe National Parks. Explore the waterways of the Okavango Delta, cruise the Zambezi River and much more along the way.
Day: 1-2 Swakopmund
Day: 3 Brandberg
Day: 4 Twyfelfontein
Day: 5 Etosha National Park
Day: 6-7 Etosha National Park
Day: 8 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 9-10 Okavango Delta
Day: 11 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 12-13 Chobe National Park
Day: 14 Victoria Falls
Day: 15 Victoria Falls
- 14 nights mid-range lodges, chalets, tented camps
- 14 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 4 dinners
- Airport transfers on days 1 and 15
- Transport in fully equipped Toyota Land Cruisers, Mercedes All-Terrain vehicle, 12-seater 4x4 safari vehicles or other appropriate vehicles
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- Park entrance fees
- Omaruru wine tasting at a local distillery
- Full day game drive in Etosha NP, morning game drive in Chobe NP and game viewing in Mahangu National Park
- Himba Village Walk
- Okavango Delta Mokoro excursion
- Chobe River cruise and Zambezi Sunset River Cruise
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 220 today.
- Earn US$ 146+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 15 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 15 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 15 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.