- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Swakopmund begin your tour in Namibia's premier beach resort with a full day to relax on the sandy beaches or join optional activities
- Okavango Delta explore the network of channels aboard traditional mokoro canoes and enjoy a guided game walk in search of wildlife
- Etosha National Park spend three days exploring Namibia's premier national park, looking out for lions, cheetah, rhinos and more
- Victoria Falls take a guided tour of the mighty UNESCOlisted waterfall and enjoy a sunset cruise on the rushing Zambezi River
Embark upon an amazing 2 week adventure in Southern Africa. From Swakopmund take in the highlights of Namibia and Botswana before reaching the spectacular Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Witnessing incredible landscapes, wonderful wildlife and much more along the way.
Day: 1-2 Swakopmund
Day: 3 Brandberg
Day: 4 Twyfelfontein
Day: 5 Etosha National Park
Day: 6-7 Etosha National Park
Day: 8 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 9-10 Okavango Delta
Day: 11 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 12-13 Chobe National Park
Day: 14 Victoria Falls
Day: 15 Victoria Falls
- 14 nights mid-range lodges, chalets, tented camps
- 14 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 6 dinners
- Airport transfers on days 1 and 15
- Transport in Quantum minibuses, Toyota Land Cruisers or a 4x4 safari vehicle
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- Park entrance fees
- Entrance and tasting at Kristall Kellerei distillery
- Game Drives Etosha and Mahangu National Park
- Himba Village Walk
- Okavango Delta Mokoro ride
- Chobe River boat cruise
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 200 today.
- Save US$ 133+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 15 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 15 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 15 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.