- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Victoria Falls UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Chobe River crocodiles, hippos and elephants
- Chobe National Park home to Africa's largest amount of elephants
- Mahangu National Park lots of exotic birds and mammals
Starting in Swakopmund, adventure through the beautiful Namibia, discover towering sand dunes and the historic Zambezi Region before entering Botswana home to the Okavango Delta! Ending your 15 day tour at the thundering Victoria Falls.
Day: 1 Swakopmund
Day: 2 Atlantic Coast
Day: 3 Brandberg
Day: 4 Twyfelfontein
Day: 5 Etosha National Park
Day: 6-7 Etosha National Park
Day: 8 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 9-10 Okavango Delta
Day: 11 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 12-13 Chobe National Park
Day: 14 Victoria Falls
Day: 15 Victoria Falls
- 14 nights mid-range lodges, chalets, tented camps
- 14 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 6 dinners
- Airport transfers on days 1 and 15
- Transport in Quantum minibuses, Toyota Land Cruisers or a 4x4 safari vehicle
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- Park entrance fees
- Entrance and tasting at Kristall Kellerei distillery
- Game Drives Etosha and Mahangu National Park
- Himba Village Walk
- Okavango Delta Mokoro ride
- Chobe River boat cruise
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 200 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 133 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 13 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 15 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 15 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.