7 Trips by SurfiranL2, 141, Taleghani St., 1571757334 Tehran Iran, Tehran , Iran
- Explore the fabled cities of ancient Persia with our expert tour guides.
- Visit Pasargadae, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the tomb of Cyrus the Great.
- Discover Persepolis, the seat of power in ancient Persia.
- Explore Shiraz and see its famous Pink Mosque.
- Discover Persepolis, home of Darius the Great.
- Visit Yazd, the city of Zoroastrian religion.
- Explore the fabled capitals of ancient empires, including Shiraz and Isfahan.
- Feast your eyes on the wonders of Persepolis.
- Travel to the necropolis where the famous Persian king Darius was buried.
SaveUS$ 150From US$ 2,136 14 days View Tour
- Explore Tehran, the city of colorful lights & intriguing sounds.
- Travel through the Mesr Desert.
- Wander in the bazaar of Kashan.
- Journey through a vast ocean sands in the Rig Jenn Desert.
- Visit Yazd, one of Iran’s oldest continuously inhabited towns.
- Explore the ruins of the legendary city of Persepolis, the capital of Darius the Great.
SaveUS$ 141From US$ 2,012 15 days View Tour
|May 10||1 person booked|
|Sep 13||1 person booked|
- Learn about the history of Iran Northern Railway while riding a private train.
- Visit historic, now-deserted train stations that were once very busy.
- Enjoy the fresh air and unique scenery of northeast Iran.
- Explore Shiraz, once among the most prosperous cities in the world.
- Spend a day in Isfahan.
- Visit Yazd, the centre of Zoroastrianism in Persia.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results