- Mountain biking
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness an amazing sunrise over Mount Bromo National Park from Penanjakan Point
- Ride down into the sea of sand and around the crater of Mount Bromo
- Test your skills during an enduro ride to Probolingo
- Ride through forests, plantations and farms
Ride around the crater of Mount Bromo while surrounded by lush nature all around and enjoy sunrise over Mount Bromo National Park. Stay in a hotel located over 2,000 m above sea level. Test your skills during numerous downhill rides on the way to Probolingo.
You have the option to start and end this trip either in Malang or Surabaya as you wish to and choose between intermediate and advanced routes. Although this is a private tour, we also have weekly group departures available throughout the year. Please feel free to reach out to us if you are interested.
Day 1: Arrival and ride around the crater of Mount Bromo (25km)
Day 2: Ride down to Probolingo (35 km)
Day 3: Sunrise at Mount Bromo & ride to Welang (40 km)
Day 4: Two rides in Batu Malang (32 km) and departure
- Arrival and departure transfers
- All transportation as per the itinerary by our air-conditioned private vehicle
- Experienced, local mountain bike guides
- Well maintained mountain bike, helmet, water bottle and gloves
- Three nights in local hotels with breakfast
- Four lunches in total. Trail snacks, drinking water and lunches while cycling
- Four amazing days on a mountain bike
- Entrances fees to Mount Bromo National Park
- One free Infinity Mountainbiking riding jersey per person
- 100% Infinity Mountainbiking, no outsourcing!
- An amazing, epic adventure
- Our passion and experience
- Single room supplement
- Indonesia visa fees
- International flight tickets
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Additional expenses like laundry and phone calls
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationImportant: Please note that the above itinerary is a statement of intent and to be used as a guideline only. Each day may vary due to the cycling times of the group, weather and trail conditions. The guide in charge of your trip will alter the schedule as necessary and any/all such alterations are at the discretion of Infinity Mountainbiking and your tour guides. STYLE Semi-supported mountain bike tour. INFINITY STAFF AND GUIDES This tour will be lead by one of our charming and knowledgeable local mountain bike guides. For groups of 4+ riders, we will provide 2 mountain bike guides. SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT The sleeping arrangements are for double rooms (1 big bed) or twin-share (2 single beds). If you are a solo rider you will be paired up with someone of the same sex. In this case, you will not need to pay the single room supplement. If you want your own room, you can book the single room supplement at an additional USD 150 per person. DIFFICULTY Intermediate 3/5 or Advanced 4/5 routes available Intermediate routes are suitable for riders with a good fitness level. Previous mountain biking experience is recommended. Trail surfaces may include uneven terrain, narrow trails and single tracks with occasional obstacles (roots, rocks and sand). Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain biking experience but who have road biking skills or a strong fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be able to enjoy the intermediate routes. Advanced routes are suitable for experienced mountain bikers, specifically those with great fitness and strong bike handling skills. The ride is primarily on rough double tracks and single tracks. Sections of trail can be very challenging with frequent ascents and descents of significant lengths. Trail conditions can change rapidly due to weather conditions and natural elements such as vegetation. Please do not choose a route that is too difficult for your skill level. This is your vacation, not an army camp! Expect to ride about four to five hours per day, covering an average of 45 km. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. CYCLING CONDITIONS We ride on everything from sandy trails, single tracks, jeep tracks, dirt roads, farm trails, small paved roads and more. Please note that there will be some uphill as well. Due to the nature of the trails, our support vehicle can't ride with us all the time. BIKES Well maintained 2020 Polygon Siskiu T7 or T8 full suspension bikes. 2020 DEPARTURES Weekly departures possible with a minimum of 2 riders booking the trip. However, if you are a solo rider, please check with us for departures that are already confirmed. Private departures are available for 2 people booking the trip together. We can also organize this mountain bike tour as a 2- or 3-day package. You can choose to start or end the tour either in Surabaya or Malang. Please contact us for more details.