- Walking tour
- Bicycle tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 8+ yrs
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Luxury 4star hotel: secluded gardens, exquisite cuisine and topoftherange wellness centre including indoor pool, waterfall, whirlpool, steambath
Combine glorious Alpine panoramas with a wide range of activities, and you have the perfect ingredients for a fun-filled family holiday. You stay in the picturesque Austrian village of Strobl, on the eastern shore of Lake Wolfgang, and one of the prettiest spots in the region. During your time here we provide a wide selection of fully researched self-guided walking and cycling routes, typically at 1-boot / 1-cycle level. To ensure total flexibility, we give you a complimentary Headwater bike for your exclusive use throughout your stay. There's also excellent local bus, ferry and cable car services (payable locally) linking the local lakes and villages.
A beautiful way to explore what south west Italy has to offer.”
Day 1: ARRIVE IN STROBL
Day 2: Cycle Bad Ischl to Strobl 16KM (10MI)
Day 3: CYCLE TO ST GILGEN
Day 4: CYCLE/WALK TO ST WOLFGANG 15KM/9.5MI (CYCLE) OR 16KM/10MI (WALK)
Day 5: FREE DAY EXPLORING SALZBURG
Day 6: CYCLE TO LAKE NUSSEN
Day 7: CYCLE OR WALK TO LAKE SCHWARZEN 22KM/14MI (CYCLE) OR 14KM/9MI (WALK)
Day 8: LEAVE STROBL
- All accommodation
- All continental breakfasts and evening meals
- High quality bikes Route notes and maps provided for both walking and cycling options
- Any international flights to/from Strobl are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Austrian Lakes Self-Guided Activities tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Austrian Lakes Self-Guided Activities tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 February 2022, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Austrian Lakes Self-Guided Activities tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Austrian Lakes Self-Guided Activities tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.