- duration 12 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A unique cruise combining history, tradition and culture, a passionate encounter
- Frankfurt and its impressive Main Tower
- Melk Abbey, a true wonder of Baroque architecture
- Vienna and the heritage of the House of Habsburg
From Strasbourg to Budapest, enjoy a unique cruise crossing three rivers and four countries. From the Rhine to the Danube via the Main, you will be dazzled by the beauty of landscapes but also by the sweetness of these rivers that form a link between people, cultures and traditions. France, Germany, Austria and Hungary will unveil their history and rich heritage for an unforgettable trans-European getaway.
Day 1: Strasbourg
Day 2: Mainz - Frankfurt
Day 3: Miltenberg - Wertheim
Day 4: Wertheim - Wurzburg - Kitzingen
Day 5: Kitzingen - Rothenburg - Bamberg
Day 6: Bamberg - Nurnberg - Muhlhausen
Day 7: Muhlhausen - Regensburg
Day 8: Regensburg - Passau
Day 9: Passau - Melk - Vienna
Day 10: Vienna - Esztergom
Day 11: Esztergom - Budapest
Day 12: Budapest
Day 13: Budapest
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Any international flights to Strasbourg and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trans-european Cruise From Strasbourg To Budapest (port-to-port Cruise) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans-european Cruise From Strasbourg To Budapest (port-to-port Cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trans-european Cruise From Strasbourg To Budapest (port-to-port Cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans-european Cruise From Strasbourg To Budapest (port-to-port Cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.