- duration 13 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- A unique cruise combining history, tradition and culture, a passionate encounter
- Frankfurt and its impressive Main Tower
- Melk Abbey, a true wonder of Baroque architecture
- Vienna and the heritage of the House of Habsburg
From Strasbourg to Budapest, enjoy a unique cruise crossing three rivers and four countries. From the Rhine to the Danube via the Main, you will be dazzled by the beauty of landscapes but also by the sweetness of these rivers that form a link between people, cultures and traditions. France, Germany, Austria and Hungary will unveil their history and rich heritage for an unforgettable trans-European getaway.
MAINZ - FRANKFURT
MILTENBERG - WERTHEIM
WERTHEIM - WURZBURG - KITZINGEN
KITZINGEN - ROTHENBURG - BAMBERG
BAMBERG - NURNBERG - MUHLHAUSEN
MUHLHAUSEN - REGENSBURG
REGENSBURG - PASSAU
PASSAU - MELK - VIENNA
VIENNA - ESZTERGOM
ESZTERGOM - BUDAPEST
- Occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day
- The gala dinner and evening
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- The classic excursions mentioned in the program
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans-European cruise from Strasbourg to Budapest (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trans-European cruise from Strasbourg to Budapest (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans-European cruise from Strasbourg to Budapest (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Trans-European Cruise from Strasbourg to Budapest tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.