- duration 6 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18-79 yrs
- max group size 15
- Tour Code BM-17557
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Navigation on one of the largest European waterways, the Rhine reveals its history from Strasbourg to Amsterdam
- Rüdesheim and the Museum of Mechanical Musical Instruments
- Amsterdam and its unique architecture by bus or by bike
- The Keukenhof Floral Gardens(2)
Cruise along the romantic Rhine Valley between historic castles and legendary landscapes, from Strasbourg to Amsterdam via Rüdesheim and its renowned vineyards. Hear the fascinating story of the Lorelei rock before you reach Cologne, one of the oldest German cities. A cruise that will not fail to charm you.
Day 1 : Strasbourg
Day 2 : Mannheim - Nierstein - RÜdesheim(4)
Day 3 : RÜdesheim(4) - Cologne
Day 4 : Amsterdam Or Surroundings(5)
Day 5 : Amsterdam Or Surroundings(5)
Day 6 : Amsterdam Or Surroundings(5)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance -optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)
- Coach transfer on D6
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
The symphony, the most important musical composition, is in perfect harmony with this supe...View Ship Details
This superb Premium ship that sails on the Rhine, was named after the Marquis de Lafayette...View Ship Details
The MS Victor Hugo is named after one of the most famous figures in French literature. Thi...View Ship Details
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The romantic Rhine valley and Holland (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 92 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 91 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 March 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 March 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 91 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The romantic Rhine valley and Holland (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The romantic Rhine valley and Holland (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The The romantic Rhine valley and Holland (port-to-port cruise) tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.