- duration 5 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- First class accommodation offered on board the Glacier Express to first registered passengers(1)
- The Automobile Museum in Mulhouse, the largest of its kind
- Lake Constance and the Rhine Falls
Embark on a breath-taking cruise in the heart of Switzerland and experience unforgettable moments. You will travel to the island of Mainau, an island of extreme natural beauty. We also take you to the Rhine Falls, Europe's largest waterfall, and hop aboard the Glacier Express, which will take you through some of the most beautiful regions of the Alps on a scenic train ride.
Day 1 : Strasbourg
Day 2 : Breisach - Mulhouse - Basel
Day 3 : Basel - The Glacier Express Train
Day 4 : Basel - Lake Constance - Mainau Island - Schaffhausen
Day 5 : Strasbourg
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to lunch on the final day (except for lunch on D3 and D4)
- Journey on board the Glacier Express train from Andermatt to Coire and lunch (drinks not included) on the train or in a restaurant according to availability
- Entrance fee to, and lunch on, Mainau Island
- Transfer by coach for excursions
- Guided tour of the Automobile Museum
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Gala evening
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses
- Lunch on D3 and D4.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this An exceptional cruise through the most beautiful regions of three different countries (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
An exceptional cruise through the most beautiful regions of three different countries (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this An exceptional cruise through the most beautiful regions of three different countries (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The An exceptional cruise through the most beautiful regions of three different countries tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.