- duration 5 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- EXCURSIONS INCLUDED
- Eguisheim, listed as one of the most beautiful villages in France
- The Alsatian Wine Route
- Discover Alsace, an authentic and gourmet region
Discover Alsace, the land of tradition and gastronomy, located in the heart of Europe. Cruise the Alsace region with this itinerary and visit the must-see places of this charming region while discovering its gastronomic specialties and famous wines. Visit Strasbourg and its Gothic cathedral, Colmar and its little Venice with the charm of half-timbered houses, follow the wine route and discover villages and towns full of character.
STRASBOURG - BREISACH
BREISACH - Munster - Riquewihr - Ribeauvillé
BREISACH - STRASBOURG
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses
- Optional boat tour in Strasbourg
- Visit to the Unterlinden museum.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Alsace: land of tradition and gastronomy (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Alsace: land of tradition and gastronomy (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Alsace: land of tradition and gastronomy (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Alsace: land of tradition and gastronomy tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.