- Marvel at history and tradition whilst strolling through Stone Town.
- Take in the aromas at a spice plantation.
- Relax overlooking the ocean.
The spice island of Zanzibar is a fascinating and beautiful world of its own and its beautiful beaches are world-renowned, so enjoy the idyllic white sand, turquoise water and unforgettable sunsets. At night, retire to comfortable accommodations. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town by wandering its labyrinth of narrow streets, losing yourself in the buzz of the markets, and exploring the many mosques and grand Arab residences. You'll never want to leave.
Day 1: Stone Town
Day 2: Stone Town
Day 3: Stone Town/Mangapwani
Day 4: Mangapwani
Day 5: Mangapwani/Stone Town
- Comfort hotels (2 nts), beach resort (2 nts).
4 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD100-130 for meals not included.
- Private air-conditioned minivan, walking.
- G representative in Stone Town, driver.
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Guided tour of Stone Town and a spice plantation
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Stone Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Zanzibar Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54 today.
- Save US$ 36+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zanzibar Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Zanzibar Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zanzibar Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 2 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 1 - EasyLight walking, few climbs more challenging than a flight of stairs. Easy does it.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.