- Chill out
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at history and tradition whilst strolling through Stone Town.
- Take in the aromas at a spice plantation.
- Relax overlooking the ocean.
The spice island of Zanzibar is a fascinating and beautiful world of its own and its beautiful beaches are world-renowned, so enjoy the idyllic white sand, turquoise water and unforgettable sunsets. At night, retire to comfortable accommodations. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town by wandering its labyrinth of narrow streets, losing yourself in the buzz of the markets, and exploring the many mosques and grand Arab residences. You'll never want to leave.
Day 1: Stone Town
Day 2: Stone Town
Day 3: Stone Town/Mangapwani
Day 4: Mangapwani
Day 5: Mangapwani/Stone Town
- Comfort hotels (2 nts), beach resort (2 nts).
4 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD100-130 for meals not included.
- Private air-conditioned minivan, walking.
- G representative in Stone Town, driver.
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Guided tour of Stone Town and a spice plantation
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Stone Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Zanzibar Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zanzibar Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zanzibar Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zanzibar Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 2 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 1 - EasyLight walking, few climbs more challenging than a flight of stairs. Easy does it.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.