- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Visit 3 Scandinavian countries in 7 days
- Go out on an icebreaker cruise in the Gulf of Bothnia
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Try catching giant king crabs in Kirkenes
Cross the Arctic Circle, visit a reindeer farm in Rovaniemi and go hunting for king crabs in the cold waters of Kirkenes. You will catch your flight to Oslo, the capital of Norway, on the second-last day of the trip. Enjoy the unique landscape and learn more about the culture and ways of living of the people in one of the coldest places on the planet during this week-long trip. Please go through the itinerary below for more details.
Day 1: Arrival Stockholm
Day 2: Stockholm – Lulea (flight)
Day 3: Lulea – Napapiiri – Rovaniemi
Day 4: Rovaniemi – Saariselka
Day 5: Saariselka – Kirkenes
Day 6: Kirkenes – Oslo
Day 7: Departure
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide from the second to the sixth day
- 6 night's accommodation as per the itinerary
- Breakfast for 6 days & lunch for 2 days (day 2 & day 5)
- Included activities: icebreaker excursion, reindeer farm visit & king crab safari
- Flights: Stockholm - Lulea & Kirkenes - Oslo. A transfer coach for travelling between the rest of the destinations
- Dinner Package (4 dinners)
- RVN:Snowmobile Safari 2h
- RVN:Supplement (1 pax)
- Aurora Borealis Picnic 3 hr
- RVN:Husky Safari 2hrs
- Aurora Borealis Sleigh Ride
- Kirkenes: Husky Safari
- Dinners (can be purchased as an add-on) and other meals not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Flights to Stockholm and from Oslo
- Airport transfers (both pickup and drop off)
- Luggage handling charges
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section & the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.