Looking for available travel experts
- Private guide and driver included.
- Choose your own wine route and up to five wineries.
- Enjoy tastings at the best wineries in the country.
- Wine tasting Tour in the Franschhoek and Stellenbosch wine region.
- Two wine tasting sessions.
- Brief walks through Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Enjoy a two-hour, Safari game drive at the Villiera Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Meet some furry friends at Eagle Encounters.
- Rub scales with crocodiles at a local crocodile farm.
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing.
- End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you.
- Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends andolive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Enjoy 3 top-class wine tastings at wine estates in Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Savour excellent cuisine amidst spectacular Winelands settings.
- Take in the stunning natural beauty of the area: mountains, vineyards, valleys and trees.
- Learn about the legend of the Wedding Cup and taste superb wines at Warwick Wine Estate.
- Taste wine at a boutique producer with stunning views of the ancient Stellenbosch mountain.
- Visit a Franschhoek estate with world class art from local artists and wine tasting.
- A private tailored wine tour to meet your requirements regarding wines and vineyards.
- The number of vineyards visited is at your discretion within the time constraints.
This is a specialised private wine tour, for a minimum of 2 guests, to meet ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Stellenbosch/Stellenbosch
- Operator Winelands Experience
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Taste some award-winning wines.
- Try out some unique chocolate & wine or olive & wine pairings.
- Learn why Baroque music is played to the vines at De Morgenzon.
- Taste some classic varieties of MCC wines at the historic Boschendal Estate.
- Enjoy bubbly MCC wines with perfectly paired, delicious canapes at Le Lude.
- Sip your wine while enjoying the view of Table Mountain at the organic Longridge Estate.
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountain and sea..
- Cape Peninsula - Visit Cape of Good Hope and the resident penguin colony..
- Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning, rugged mountains..
- Search for the Big 5 in Kruger National Park.
- Soweto Tour, an integral town in the fight against apartheid.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route..
SavingUS$ 139From US$ 2,631 14 days View Tour
|Feb 3||10+ seats left|
|Mar 10||10+ seats left|
- Taste regional wine, cheese, and chocolate in the Cape Winelands.
- Soak up stunning sights driving down the Garden Route.
- Try to spot wildlife at Addo Elephant National Park.
SavingUS$ 40From US$ 759 7 days View Tour
|Dec 15||Only 5 seats left|
|Dec 17||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to South Africa
Travelling to South Africa? Chat with a local travel specialist in South Africa who can help organize your trip.