- duration 16 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 12+ years old
Now there is the opportunity to discover all of the highlights of the Trans Mongolian route without whiling away hours on a train. Discover the cities and immerse yourself in history on this journey that flies between the major city stops. There is plenty of time to explore and relax in the wilderness of Mongolia and by the shores of Lake Baikal.
Day 1: St. Petersburg
Day 2: St. Petersburg
Day 3: St. Petersburg and to Moscow
Day 4: Moscow
Day 5: Moscow
Day 6: Moscow and to Irkutsk
Day 7: Lake Baikal
Day 8: Lake Baikal
Day 9: Irkutsk
Day 10: Aboard the Trans Mongolian Railway
Day 11: Ulaanbaatar to Terelj National Park
Day 12: Terelj National Park
Day 13: Terelj National Park and Ulaanbaatar
Day 14: To Beijing
Day 15: Beijing
Day 16: Beijing
- 9 hotels (twin share)3 nights Siberian Guesthouse (twin share)2 night Mongolian Ger (shared) 1 nights train (shared 4-berth) Optional single supplement available for hotel stays – prices available on request.
- 13 breakfasts 1 dinner
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- Comprehensive schedule of sightseeing with certified Local Guides. You’ll have a generous sprinkling of free time to relax or explore on your own.
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. Local Guides are native to each destination and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- Any international flights to St Petersburg and from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trans Mongolian Flyer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Sundowners Overland. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 190 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 543 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 79 days before departure. For any departures within 24 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Trans Mongolian Flyer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans Mongolian Flyer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.