Sri Lanka Culture, History and Heritage Tours 2018/2019
9 Culture, History and Heritage Tours with 297 Reviews
- Spend two weeks exploring the delights of Sri Lanka, a diverse and inspiring island
- A week experiencing the very best of the Island of Serendipity, Sri Lanka.
Highlights19% off Today
- Explore Sigriya rock fortress
- Enjoy local flavours at a village meal
- Gain insight into the national heritage at a tea plantation
- Two weeks exploring the best that Sri Lanka has to offer, the perfect family destination
- Discover Sri Lanka and India's tropical south
From US$ 3,109 19 days View Tour
|Feb 6||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 9||Only 8 seats left|
- A comprehensive journey discovering this inspiring island focusing on the.
- Undiscovered northern regions.
- Enjoy kayaking, cyling and white water rafting on an action-packed adventure.
- Around Sri Lanka.
- Ride past the busy streets of Colombo on your tuk tuk
- Explore Pettah Bazaar and the Colombo Fort
- Visit the Red Mosque, Buddhist temples, Hindu temples and the Dutch Reformer Church
- Explore ruins and archaeological sites with local experts
- Take in a lecture on Ayurvedic medicine by a local practitioner
- Search out leopards at Wilpattu National Park
From US$ 2,184 11 days View Tour
|Mar 26||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 2||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results