- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Wildlife sightings
- Class 1 & 2 rapids
- Outstanding scenery
The Family-Friendly Cheakamus Splash rafting trip is a half-day fun float trip that features small splashy rapids, outstanding scenery and lots of laughs. It’s an ideal outdoor activity for families, children, seniors, and anyone looking for a gentle and fun scenic rafting adventure.
As you raft down the glacier-fed Cheakamus River between old growth forests, you’ll experience the excitement of gentle rapids and see a variety of birds, wildlife, waterfalls, and the towering peaks of the Coast Mountains in British Columbia. At the same time you’ll learn about the intriguing Squamish First Nations history, a key part of the history of the area.
- All rafting equipment
- Transportation to and from the river
- Complementary transportation from Whistler
- Transportation from Vancouver
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
We have adjusted our cancellation policy to 24 hours notice in order to receive a full refund. Due to the current situation with covid-19 we want to ensure we are doing our best to help keep our staff, guests and community safe. If you are sick or show any symptoms, please stay home.
Canadian Outback Rafting has a zero tolerance policy with respect to drugs and/or alcohol. We reserve the right to cancel your tour if we suspect that you are under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol before or during a tour. A refund will not be provided. Please remain sober until after the tour.